Every year we carry out a series of programs for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
The Lanzando program's focus is to provide education, training, and create economic networks and job opportunities in San Jose.
We have carried out this program since 2020 in conjunction with the Leavey School of Business of the University of Santa Clara, through its MOBI Institute and the Ignatian Center.
Neighborhood Prosperity Initiative
Launched in January 2012, the Neighborhood Prosperity Initiative (NPI) provides opportunities for Santa Clara University undergraduate students to contribute to, and learn from, businesses, individuals, and organizations in low-income neighborhoods in Santa Clara County around issues of economic prosperity.
Through the NPI, students have the opportunity to:
- Work as consultants helping a small business owner from a local underserved community.
- Gain real-world experience in all aspects of business.
- Collaborate with fellow SCU students on teams.
- Form relationships with incredible, inspiring people.
- Experience entrepreneurship from a new perspective.
Interview with Ale Arce in the program “Despierta Area de la Bahía”, on Univision channel